For the first year and to not communicate on the organic graduation, I offer you the opportunity to make your own control of our production work. My goal for this year is to follow a timetable that meets the ideal lunar and planetary phases including working with biodynamic farming.
- 1st to 5th February: Light Cavaillonnage the vines foot because this time there promotes seed germination room flora and allow me to work soil later.
- February 28: Start of the size of campaign favoring the period of waning and waning moon.
- March 13: Spraying of nettle manure on the soil as fertilizer.
- March 23 to 26: 500P pulverisation on the soil.
- March 28 to 30 : a spray of coating water (compost, whey, dynamized) to avoid infections on vines.
- 30 and 31 March: Treatment decoction of horsetail and nettles from the buds swell.
- April 20 to 22 : Spray of 500.
- May 2,3 and 4 : Treatment with Nettle, Horsetail and oak bark Tea.
- May 4 to 14 : Soil working (decavaillonnage), to return the soil and grass around the vines.
- May 27 : Dandelion tea
- June 11 : Yarrow herbal tea, herbal nettle and wicker tea
- June 23 : Lactoserum (whey) spraying on Carignan vines
- June 31 : 2 kg per hectare of sulfure on Carignan vines
- July 7 and 8 : Lactoserum (whey) spraying with clay
For novices and professional, I received you in my home only with an appointment to discover my family winery and my wines.
At this events, I will share with you all the love I have for my vineyard and my wines. Including the ecosystem concept for the vineyard to increase terroir biodiversity and to encourage it influences into my wines.
Allow half day to spend with me to discover everything and get back home with your spirit and your taste buds filled in informations.
Here are the services offer to you, that you can find on the Wines page.
On our blog, Period? Reflexion? Technics? Results?
During the cooling winter days, the vine slept completely and this is after this period of cold we can start pruning with the objective to develop an aerate vegetation with balance and in consistent with their vigorous.
Unfortunentely, a good pruning permited to limitate vinegrowing during summer, even help the vine to produce without human work that helping to create the most balance et richness they can.